Remember way back when I went to a Cantonese concert with the girls from my basketball team and I was so glad that a girl named Rachel won the contest?!
Well I later found out that Rachel was my RA! (Pretty cool, eh?!)
Let me digress:
When I met Rachel at the floor meeting I was like a teenager meeting NSYNC' and went CRAZY! lol Here's a preview of how our introduction went:
AHHH OMG you're like THE rachel. You're SO AWESOME! I saw you at the concert and I think you're going to be the next big star! Can we be best friends?! What's your zodiac sign because I can tell that we're going to get along SO well, BFF. You're awesome. Want to go shopping? Have dinner? Just tell me when you're free and we can hang out. Gosh I can't believe I'm meeting you!!! Can you sing for us please??? LYLAS!(lol ok it wasn't that bad but she was a bit freaked out by my 'I'm your biggest fan' introduction.)
Rachel recently e-mailed me the video (upon request) of her at the concert. Check it out, she's awesome!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment